I have been working within the fitness industry for 4 years now. Before then, I grew up playing all different kinds of sports and was a 3-sport high school athlete. I loved the dynamic of being an athlete and having an active lifestyle. During college, I first became involved with teaching group fitness classes. I taught a class called “Body BLAST” (ran similar to a high-intensity interval training class), and absolutely fell in love with it! Since then I have taught cycling, barre, and core classes.
My experience with being a group fitness instructor led me to my desire to become an ACE Certified Personal Trainer. I have learned how to find self-confidence in myself and my body all while keeping balance. My goal is to help others do the same through personal training. I love how fitness and nutrition have the ability to transform not just physical health, but mental and emotional wellness. I’m all about finding balance in life, and helping others to make and reach their goals (becoming stronger, run a marathon, heart health, etc). I believe that everyone has their own fitness and health journey. No matter where you are at I would love to get to know you, work with you, and create a personal exercise program that is fit just for you. Whether it be face-to-face, an online program, or a Skype session we can discuss the right program for you.
What you can expect when you purchase sessions from me:
- Fitness Assessments that cover 3-5 components of fitness. You will perform these assessments at the beginning and end of our time together. Examples include: cardiovascular endurance; muscular strength and endurance encompassing upper body, lower body and core; balance; flexibility; and any muscular imbalances.
- Personalized fitness plan to meet your goals.
- Using a range of equipment to both challenge you and create variety in your sessions.
- Development of the most efficient workout for your available time.
- Use of fitness logs to help monitor progress & keep record of personalized workouts.
Prices per session include:
|# of sessions||Cost|
- Nutrition Sessions & Personal Training Bundle
- Nutrition initial consult + 3 follow up sessions + 4 PT sessions= $360
- Nutrition initial consult + 5 follow up sessions + 6 PT sessions= $500
- Nutrition initial consult + 8 follow up sessions + 8 PT sessions= $700
- Nutrition initial consult + 10 follow up sessions + 10 PT sessions= $820
Clink Contact Me to get started on an exercise program perfect for you!