Food is a wonderful thing, and also, a sensitive subject. The world today is lost in, and consumed with, conflicting nutrition information, pseudo-science, new fads, trendy superfoods, and supplements. It’s easy to feel confused about how to live a balanced, healthy lifestyle. However, I believe that you possess the power to become your own nutritionist, and I am here to lead you along the way.
I work with clients using an approach called Intuitive Eating, in which we will get you back to enjoying – not fearing – food. I am not going to tell you exactly what to eat, how much or when. But, I will give you the tools for you to discover what works best for you. I am also an advocate for Health At Every Size as I help you overcome food restriction and heal from chronic dieting.
I also provide individualized personal training sessions using an approach called Intuitive Training, also known as autoregulatory training. This approach is fairly straightforward: You look to your body for direction on what you should be doing, how hard you should be working, and when. The result is a mind-body workout that develops not just strength and endurance, but also a sharper kinesthetic sense, or awareness of your body in space, which helps avoid needless injuries and accelerates desired outcome. To find out more about our personal training sessions click here
I love how fitness and nutrition have the ability to transform not just physical health, but mental and emotional wellness. I’m here to help empower you to reach your goals and find peace with food and physical activity. Everyone has their own fitness and health journey, and no matter where you are at I would love to get to know you and work with you.
Individual nutrition counseling*
- Free 15 minute introduction call (if needed)
- Initial consult (60-75 minutes) = $80
- In this initial appointment we will gather your health and diet history. You will tell me all about your concerns, current symptoms, and expectations from our time together. From there, we will work together to form a plan of action with homework and take home materials.
- Follow up sessions (45-60 minutes) = $60 dollars each
- To make our initial assessment worth your time and to make sure your needs are met, it is in your best interest to schedule at least 2 follow up appointments. Each follow-up is 45-60 minutes. Prices below exclude initial consult.
- 3-session pack = $150
- 5-session pack = $255
- 8-session pack = $405
- 10-session Pack = $500
- Nutrition & Personal Training Bundle
- Nutrition initial consult + 3 follow up sessions + 4 PT sessions= $360
- Nutrition initial consult + 5 follow up sessions + 6 PT sessions= $500
- Nutrition initial consult + 8 follow up sessions + 8 PT sessions= $700
- Nutrition initial consult + 10 follow up sessions + 10 PT sessions= $820
Below are some examples of nutrition counseling, but understand that I would love to chat with you about any questions, concerns, or help you’re seeking. The free 15 minute introduction call allows us the opportunity to see if we are a good fit.
- Intuitive Eating
- How to remove food guilt
- Form a positive relationship with food
- Disordered eating &/or eating disorders
- Mindful eating
- Hunger/fullness cues
- Finding satisfaction with food
- Self Love & Acceptance
- How to ditch the scale
- Break free from diet culture and diet mentality
- Health enhancement
- Nutrition Knowledge
- Portion control
- Label reading
- Recipe modifications
- Grocery tours, stocking shelfs
- Sports Nutrition
- Using food to improve performance
- Using food to improve recovery
- Using food to prevent fatigue
- Meal timing and planning
- Building muscle
- Female athlete triad
- Disordered eating
- Nutrient analysis
- Medical Nutrition Therapy & Counseling (research-based nutrition strategies for managing medical issues)
- Cardiovascular disease
- Hypertension(high blood pressure)
- GI disorders (IBS, Celiac Disease, Crohn’s Disease, low FODMAP diet)
- Obesity-related disorders
- Kidney failure
I also offer group counseling nutrition and fitness sessions and presentations. All are available to customize, but a few ideas include:
- Active Females for Fertility & Fitness Health
- Kitchen Improv Course
- Mindfully Eat Every Day
- Runner in Training: Eat to Fuel Fitness!
- Food Preservation (dehydrating, canning, and freezing)
- Quick, Healthy Meals and Snacks for the Workplace
- Sports Nutrition for Athletes
- Affordable, Quick Meal Planning
- Nutrition Hot Topics
- Fat: Friend or Foe?
*I meet with clients either online via ZOOM or Skype, or possibly face-to-face depending on location. While I do not take insurance at this time, I am happy to provide you with a superbill to submit to your insurance provider. In this case, your insurance company may reimburse you after you’ve paid out of pocket. All payments are due prior to the appointment. I require a 24 hour cancellation to avoid being charged. I do not offer refunds.
Clink Contact Me to get started on your nutrition and fitness journey!